A Production Manager is required with strong experience in organising and managing production schedules and fitting teams with a good background in either the kitchen or bedroom industry. The candidate must have 2 years or more experience as a Production Manager or Operations Manager in a similar industry, able to travel to site if required and have strong computer skills.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leads all the factory activities, medium to large scale projects, including planning, production and supervise on the below.
- Develop factory procedures for purchasing, manufacturing, and installation to strict timescales.
- Develop production plan/schedules and establish procedures for maintaining high-quality standards of manufacturing.
- Manage all of the production and install resources (manpower and machinery).
- Control stock and coordinate procurement of goods with the team.
- Analyze project design using a job specification and CAD drawings in coordination with the sales team for bespoke manufacturing.
- Reporting and liaising with Directors to ensure targets are met.
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations.
- Supporting health & safety compliance throughout the company.
- Problem-solve time and material delays to maintain schedules are achieved.
- People management and staff disputes.
- Speak to clients and assist in customer support activities.
- Actively make cost-saving and efficiency measures.Personal attributes:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Good understanding of complex processes and production planning.
- Good decision-maker and project manager.
- Good business acumen, knowledgeable in policies and procedures.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Able to work as a team and independently.
- Strong leadership skills including effective time management, prioritising and delegation.
Salary: £35k basic (Based on Experience)