What Do You Want In Your Own Wardrobe?
Bespoke sliding wardrobes are no longer something available to a select few. With custom sliding wardrobes being tailor-made to your own requirements at affordable prices, why would you choose anything else? With this in mind, what are the main storage requirements for guys and girls?
• A big mirror. A Full-length mirror is a must for any woman. By having the ability to see yourself from top to bottom getting ready becomes a breeze.
• shoe storage. How many shoes do you have? With girls having on average 3 times more shoes than boys then having somewhere to store them is a must,
• Space for long clothing. There is nothing worse than dragging clothes. For dresses to formal wear having space in your wardrobe dedicated to it is very useful.
• Jewellery drawers. Have everything in one place. If jewellery is important to you then why not make it extra special by using a jewellery tray to keep everything organised.
• Hanging space for your shirts. Double the storage space by using top and bottom rails. That way you can hang your shirts and trousers with ease.
• Man drawers. Every man needs a man drawer. Somewhere to put all your belongings and electricals without them being on display.
• Lots of shelves. Do you have lots of clothes? Find everything easily by using custom shelving areas to organise your wardrobe.
• Hide the clutter. Store everything in your wardrobe then instantly hide it all with mirrored sliding doors. What could be simpler?
It’s no surprise that most of us need a bit of everything in our dream wardrobe. Why not make it a reality by using custom sliding wardrobes in your own bedroom.